Not known Facts About Real Estate Attorney Orlando

Q: I'm a product sales affiliate and I've an assistant who can be licensed. May perhaps I fork out the assistant, or will have to my broker fork out her or him? A: If payment is for get the job done that requires a real estate license to conduct, then payment have to originate from the broker.Common Counsel for production and distribution businesse

read more